2018 Volkswagen Atlas Vs. 2018 Honda Pilot
Comparing 2018 Volkswagen Atlas Vs. 2018 Honda Pilot
Pennsylvania families need sturdy vehicles to get them safely through busy days. The crossover SUV combines all the comfort of a minivan with the structural security of an SUV.
Two of the most popular choices in family vehicles are the Volkswagen Atlas and the Honda Pilot. With the 2018 models, new car buyers should compare available features to decide which one fits their style.
Both choices provide roomy, 3-row seating in an appealing exterior. They also offer standard features that show why consumers choose these brands.
- Multiple ways to enjoy your music, no matter what format you prefer.
- Smartphone integration with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Built-in monitors display your visual media with crystal clarity.
While they might look similar, there are some differences that might influence your buying decision.
- A refrigerated section in the glove compartment of the Atlas let you keep your drinks, snacks, and medications cool all day long.
- The 12-speaker Fender audio system on the Atlas blows the competition away with studio-quality sound reproduction.
- Heated front seats in the Atlas will keep you and your passenger warm on your trips in the dead of winter.
- The Atlas is more spacious at 96.8 cu. ft., while the Honda Pilot only has 83.9 cu. ft. of cargo capacity.
- The Honda Pilot also has less third row leg room for all of your passengers than the Volkswagen Atlas.
The Honda Pilot and Volkswagen Atlas both enjoy high overall, frontal, and side safety ratings. Each vehicle is engineered to keep you and your passengers protected in almost any situation.
- Electronic stability control and anti-lock braking systems give you control on icy Pennsylvania roads.
- Multiple airbags means less damage to passengers from direct impact.
- Side impact beams further cushion the blow when accidents occur.
Both vehicles provide some of the best-rated safety features available. The Atlas, however, gives you more:
- Cameras on all four sides reduce surprises that can quickly become unpleasant.
- Automated parking sensors guide you into any space with no nicks or dings.
- A blind spot monitor in the Atlas ensures your safety when driving.
The Atlas gives you everything the Pilot offers, plus more. With a variety of customization options, you can create the perfect crossover SUV for your family’s lifestyle.
If you are considering a Volkswagen Atlas and want to see how it compares to the Honda Pilot and other similar vehicles check out this Dare to Compare.